Hot Springs, Arkansas area patients seeking a fully equipped and modern dental practice to provide quality care for the entire family can inquire of the team at Benton Family Dentistry to learn about laser dental services. Using today’s technology, our office can our DEKA CO2 laser device in various ways. Dr. Kyle Benton and his team are pleased to offer laser treatments for the following:
- Lip and tongue ties. This procedure can help improve a baby’s latch while nursing and reduce the risk of developing dental problems. It can also be performed on children and adults who are also experiencing issues with lip and tongue tie concerns, including impaired speech or gum recession from the frenum pulling on the tissue.
- Gum contouring. This treatment helps reshape the gums to improve esthetic appearance, as well as prevent gum recession caused by periodontal disease
- Cold sore treatments. Laser therapy is often used to reduce swelling and pain associated with cold sores, allowing them to heal much more quickly for improved comfort
- Snoring treatment. Laser treatment can help in reducing or eliminating snoring in individuals who may have excess tissue of the soft palate and tongue. This excess tissue vibrates as they sleep. Using the dental laser allows for noticeable improvement, allowing you and your sleeping partner to get a good night’s rest
- Periodontal disease. Patients with periodontal disease, or “gum disease,” can benefit from laser treatments that help kill the bacteria that cause the infection. Use of the DEKA laser in conjunction with periodontal treatment results in faster, better healing and ultimately, better results and better oral health.
- Restorative procedures. Laser treatments can reduce the time needed for restorative dental visits, make them less invasive, and can promote faster healing. This includes procedures such as repairing decayed or broken teeth with fillings or crowns, and sealing off sensitive exposed root surfaces
Request an appointment at Benton Family Dentistry
Patients and families in and around Hot Springs, Arkansas, seeking a dental practice that offers laser services and dental care for all ages are encouraged to contact our office to book a consultation appointment and initial evaluation.
Call (501) 623-6132 to request a visit and learn more about the versatility of dental lasers and other state-of-the-art solutions available at the office.