Welcome to Benton Family Dentistry for dentistry from the “hometown” dental team that you know and trust
At Benton Family Dentistry, we are thrilled to call Hot Springs, Arkansas home, and are privileged to be responsible community stewards and partners in the oral health of the individuals and families that we serve. Led by our dentist, Dr. Kyle Benton, our friendly team provides advanced preventive and general and cosmetic restorative care within a comfortable and inviting setting. While our neck of the Diamond Lakes region attracts all sorts of visitors and vacationers, Dr. B and the team that you have come to know and trust are here to stay as your family grows and as your unique needs evolve.
Our commitment to exceptional dentistry never takes a “holiday”
Relationships with our patients start and are built upon ongoing routine visits to our practice. During these visits, Dr. B and our team use their keen knowledge to evaluate potential problems before they have progressed. Dental technologies are our allies; we use everything from safe digital x-rays to computerized bite analysis. These precision technologies inform early detection of decay, pre-cancers and cancerous lesions, and gum inflammation or periodontal disease. They also advise effective treatment options that resolve conditions and restore health and function in the fastest, most gentle, and conservative way possible.
These proactive appointments also include gentle, precision cleaning by one of our skilled dental hygienists. They have the training and specialized instruments to remove stubborn plaque or tartar, which standard toothbrushes and OTC products cannot remove. Preventive services, like fluoride supplements, oral probiotics, antioxidants and dental sealants, may be easily incorporated into these visits.
At some point in your life, you or a family member may benefit from our range of services that you can trust, including:
- Durable dental restorations to repair portions of a damaged tooth or the entire white part of the tooth above the gum line (the crown); for instance, fillings, inlays, onlays, full-coverage crowns
- Tooth replacement with conventional dental bridges and dentures or with dental implants that are designed to function like tooth roots to stabilize crowns, bridges, and dentures in the jawbone
- Removable, clear aligners as a discreet and comfortable alternative to silver-colored metal braces for orthodontic treatment
- Myriad therapies to diagnose temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJDs), and to effectively provide sustained relief from related pain, and limited mobility caused by TMJ dysfunction
- Oral appliance therapy for apnea and other forms of sleep-disordered breathing and to promote airway health as an alternative to cumbersome CPAP therapy
- Effective, safe, and comfortable professional teeth whitening from the convenience of our office or applied from the comfort of home
- Natural-looking cosmetic dental procedures, such as porcelain veneers, to cover up gaps and disguise other imperfections (chipped teeth, minor cracks)
These and other treatments are 100% covered or subject to a generous discount as part of our no-strings-attached in-house membership plan. For your convenience, we also offer early morning appointments, and you may schedule your visit online at the “contact” tab or call us at (501) 991-9132. Our dental family looks forward to meeting your family!
Meet Dr. Kyle Benton
Dentistry is not just Dr. Benton’s job – it’s part of who he is; there is no doubt about that!. Dr. B loves what he does as a professional and is committed to helping others. Dr. Benton is a fun-loving, energetic, enthusiastic man with a passion for life. This helps put patients at ease right away. He places a high priority on developing strong personal relationships with patients and aims to educate them about their oral health while explaining all treatment possibilities so patients can feel confident and knowledgeable about the options that are available to them. Dr. Benton strives to provide the highest quality care to patients.
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Anterior Cosmetics
Our highly skilled hygienists will partner with you to monitor and improve your oral hygiene, and in turn, your overall oral health.
A dental crown is a custom made restoration that is designed to restore a damaged or compromised tooth. If a tooth has broken, has a large amount of decay or has a root canal, Dr B may recommend a crown
A dental implant is specifically designed to replace a missing tooth. When a tooth is lost, the open space impacts your smile AND function. Over time, the underlying bone can be impacted and other teeth may shift, be more difficult to clean and further impact appearance and function
If you’re looking for a way to completely transform your smile, clear aligner treatment may be a great option for you! Clear aligners will move and straighten your teeth and realign your smile, correcting occlusion issues.