After a tooth has become damaged or decayed, a crown can be used to restore and enhance its appearance and function. Crowns protect the teeth from further damage and can help you keep a lasting, beautiful smile. At Benton Family Dentistry in Hot Springs, Arkansas, Dr. Benton and his team craft beautiful, custom-made crowns for their patients. Even if your tooth has suffered significant damage, with one of our dental crowns we can make the tooth look beautiful and full again.
The Dr. Benton Difference
At Benton Family Dentistry, when we create a crown, we do it with the patient in mind and strive to create something that looks beautiful and feels natural. Our crowns are crafted with the highest quality porcelain materials. Porcelain is the perfect material for creating crowns because we can use it to match the color and translucence of your natural teeth. People you meet won’t even be able to tell you have a dental crown. We make each crown for each patient individually using molds and impressions of their natural teeth. Our crowns can be used in multiple restorative procedures including implant dentistry and root canals.
The Dental Crown Procedure
- Before your crown procedure, we will design your permanent crown using molds and impressions of your natural teeth.
- Each of our crowns is crafted in a state-of-the-art dental laboratory.
- Before your crown is placed, we will prepare your tooth to provide the optimal fit.
- While your permanent crown is being crafted, we may place a temporary crown for you to wear before your next appointment
- Once your high quality, permanent crown is finished, Dr. Benton will remove the temporary crown and place your permanent crown. You’ll be able to leave our Hot Springs, AR office with a full, beautiful smile that same day!